Opinion Outpost

Sunday, May 17, 2009

$100 Online Study for Men

I hope someone gets in this study. Should be some nice money for someone.

Leave me a comment and let me know if I can improve anything on the site.

We're looking for males between the ages of 18-44 to participate in an online market research study that will take about 2 hours of your time. If you meet the age criteria and are interested, please send an email to the reply email address listed. Please include: Age: Relationship status: City, State: We will then be in touch with additional questions for you to answer and more information about the study. The study is being conducted by an independent market research firm. All answers will remain anonymous.

Here is the Link

Please leave a comment also check out my other page at http://www.survey-101.com

No comments:

Post a Comment