Opinion Outpost

Sunday, February 1, 2009

First Taste program

Welcome to the brand-new First Taste program. We've created this fresh, new experience for people like you who enjoy learning about and trying Kraft products. We can't wait for you to be part of the First Taste experience. Take the plunge—the First Taste website is ready and waiting for you to discover


Here is the Link


Here are some of the things you will recieve after signing up:


Receive a coupon to try this classic dessert with a sugar free twist for free*. At 70 calories each, you'll feel good about how you're snacking. Comes in three delectable flavors: Cinnamon, Crème Brulée, and Original.*All coupons are offered while supplies last. Offer expires 04/15/2009. Up to a $3.51 value.


Not to bad for your first day huh :)


Just like always please leave some feedback.


2 comments:

  1. This is cool. I got $5 Kmart coupon just for signing up for free. All you have to do is click on the linkbabove I like this website already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks do me a favor and tell some other people

    I shall keep it updated at least every other day. Army life comes first then this :) I got to put food on the table somehow. Btw how did you find my blog if I may ask.

    ReplyDelete