Opinion Outpost

Monday, March 9, 2009

$200 Technology study

I just received this one if any of you would like to give it a try feel free and good luck.

CHASEN RESEARCH

is conducting a market research study on the topic of:

Technology

We are looking for Men & Women 16-50 years old to participate in a

10-day online panel starting March 21st

if you qualify and participate, you will receive

$200

for your time and opinions.

If you are not 16-50 years old, but know someone who is, please feel free to forward this email.

No sales involved, ever!
To start, please (click this link).

Please leave me a comment or 2 to let me know how the page is coming along your input is vital and always heard.

PS. If you would like to check out my main page were I do review of survey companies I have earned money with you can find it here. (Click here)

Have a great wonderful and fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment