Opinion Outpost

Sunday, January 25, 2009

$100 Computer security study

These are pretty cool surveys to do. They have a set time frame and tend to be a little longer like a focus group however the payoff is worth it in my opinion. I have done a few of these online market research surveys in the past and have had great results. The last one I participated in paid me $100 and gave me a free Motorola Q9 cel phone. So people there pretty good.

We are an independent market research company looking for consumers interested in participating in a 2-hour online study about computer security products. The research is being conducted by weekdays between February 3rd-10th. Those selected to participate will be compensated $100 for their time and input. Your participation is completely anonymous and your information confidential. These studies are strictly for market research and no sales attempt will ever be made as a result of your participation. If you are interested in participating, please take a moment to fill out the following brief questionnaire.

Well let me know by posting a comment if you get in. Good luck I know I could use an extra $100 how about you? This one is real easy its only 24 questions Here is the $100 Computer security study
Gringo

No comments:

Post a Comment