Opinion Outpost

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

4 Quick freebies

Today I thought about doing something a little different. I am going to provide you will a list of 4 freebies. So today is freebie Tuesday. I shall post some more reviews of some survey sites by Thursday. However at the moment I am kind of swamped, so not to much time to write good reviews for yall. You have to remember I am still in the Army and that needs to come first.
Do me a favor and post a comment in the box on the left hand side telling me who you are or what I could do to provide a better service to yall. Thanks again.

1. Coupon for a free 2 liter or 20 oz bottle of Diet Dr Pepper. Sent via mail.
Link
Here is the proof
Thanks for participating.You should receive your coupon in 4-6 weeks.
2. This morning I saw the best news on TV! McDonalds is offering free coffee. I guess this is great news for you early risers. I think I will be getting out of the house much earlier in February for free coffee. Yummy! I am not sure if this is regional, so make sure to check your local McD's. The info from the commercial is below. Enjoy!
Get a Free Medium premium roast coffee or vanilla, hazelnut or regular iced coffee between 5-9 am all month in February. Valid only at participating locations. Only one item per person per visit. Offer good February 1 - 28.
3. Receive a FREE Gardener's Idea Book when you sign up for the Winners Circle.
By signing up below, you will be the first to receive email updates from Proven Winners with information on new varieties, gardening tips from our team of experts, combination recipes of the month and special sneak previews. Proven Winners will never share or rent your email address or personal information with affiliates or third parties without your permission. For more information check out our Privacy Policy.
Link
The New 2009 Gardener's Idea book is currently in production. Your request will be filled in 3-4 weeks, Thanks for your patience.
4. Ralphs is offering a link to free samples of Orville's Natural microwave popcorn.
Here is the link...

Gringo

No comments:

Post a Comment